Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Surprise on Fathers Day


It's my first fathers day.

:-)

I am excited.

Not sure why, perhaps it is because it cements the fact that I am actually a father.  I know I am a dad, but things really do take a while to sink in.

After months of nappy changes and dealing with the usual wife nagging (hehehe), it kind of slips your mind that you're now a father and responsible for a little human person for the rest of his life.

Anyway, its my first official fathers day and I'm looking forward to a day of BBQing just because I can, watching as much sport as possible and installing curtains in the house.

Food, sport, handyman work.  Looking forward to it.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads.  Make sure you tell your own dad to have a great day.

So what was my surprise for father's day?  I got the usual socks and jocks that I assume to keep getting over the years, but I also received this gem.  I love it with my whole heart!


Thanks wife! Surprised he sat still long enough to do this! :-)

Ahhh technology, this post was created sitting in bed on this lovely man day hehehe.  Think I better get up and cook me some eggs!

- tork