Saturday, December 24, 2011

Guest Post from Santa Claus


Ho Ho Ho...  Merry Christmas everyone!

Every christmas is a magical night for me. I love bringing joy to children of all ages all around the world.

I've been checking my list twice to see who's been naughty or nice.  And that's why I am guest posting at Tork's blog.

I see a new addition to my list.  Looks like Tork has had a baby boy and it's going to be his first Christmas!

Ooh.. how exciting! He's on the nice list, such a good boy.

Tork on the other hand, he's on the naughty list...

Tsk tsk tsk, such a naughty young man.

You can't fool Santa you know Tork!  I've seen all the tricks over the years.

Just because you're a big boy now and you're allowed to stay up all night, doesn't mean you can do it tonight to try and spot me!

Ho Ho!  You're not naughty Tork, just a cheeky boy in grown-up's clothes.  Go to sleep early tonight and wake up to your son's first Christmas.  That's the best present that Santa can give you.


I'm must be away now, for I have lots of work to do.  So, merry Christmas to all!

And have a good nights sleep Tork!

- Santa