Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Greatest Post, In My First Year of Blogging


Well, it's officially one year ago that I started this blogging caper.

Sure, I sucked hard for a good number of months.  I am still learning the tricks of the trade whilst being shy as hell and fighting for a voice as a dad blog amongst a sea of mums.  It's terribly tricky!!

I've totalled up a measly $103 dollars in a year thanks to blogging.  Working so hard really gets you down for such a low amount.  An amount I was hoping to feed my family with. Failing is a pain in the arse.  I hope I don't give up.

But, I've produced greatness, at least, what I think is great.  Hopefully it will serve as a memory some stage down the track for me.

My favourite post.  My greatest one yet.  Finally, I am a Dad.  I hope you enjoy it if you haven't yet read it.

In the mean time, I'm trying my hardest on reviving old bloggy projects.  Finding the time is an S.O.B. though :-)

- tork