Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bad Blogger Step 2: Here is a picture of my doodle on the table


Welcome to Step 2 in my I'm a Bad Blogger series. You can find my original bad blogger post here.

I'm trying my best at doing all the steps it takes to be the worst blogger in the world, trying to prove it wrong that there are no rules in blogging.  So here's the next one..

Step 2. Don’t spend more than 30 seconds working on your headline


It took me 10 seconds to write this post headline.  I'm maybe a bit embarrassed because I really should have thought it through further.

I mean.. my doodle, on the table... for all the world to see.  Why did I write that!  Now I can't take it back!

Me showing you a picture of it is probably not the world's best idea.  But, I don't want to mislead anyone that has clicked this post.

So, I guess I better, just...

You know.. post the picture I took of my doodle on the table.

I just hope you don't laugh too hard at my doodle.  It's not a very big one...




Well, my doodle was a bit bigger than this, but I had just rubbed it off!  :-)

Ok, enough of the doodle/penis jokes. Hahahaha.

If you don't know, it's just a quick sketch I did of an old game called Asteroids.  Loved that game.

Why I Didn't Spend Time on my Headline and How You Can Too


Well, sometimes I might have a great idea for a post.  I will just write the headline for it and work around that.  Other times, I will just write something in that headline section and if I think I can write a good post around it, I will leave it and run with it.

It's sometimes a great source for inspiration. It doesn't always work, but it goes to show that it doesn't always need to be important.  You can do it too!  Just write down either something you'd think would be funny, something you might not usually write about, or whatever is the first thing to pop into your head!

I honestly took 10 seconds to write the headline.  I happened to have a photo in my mobile phone of this picture I drew on my desk.  The headline just sort of came to me because I remembered I had the photo.

But seriously, have fun for gods sake.  Don't treat each post like it's going to be your latest masterpiece.

A photo of my actual wang.. now there's a masterpiece!

*sigh*

Before I get too carried away, what do you think? Did I do a good job with the headline? Do you spend long on your headline or do you just whip it out for the world to see?

Ok, that was my last double entendre, I swear.

Love to hear your thoughts!

- tork