Friday, January 4, 2013

Here We Go Again Calendar


So it's another year.  2013 for those playing at home.

I've so much to look forward to.  My boy turns two this year.  Hopefully his talking will improve this year as he is only saying a few words and mostly babble.

But he has crawled his way into a toddler bed.  They grow so quickly, don't they?

This year I'd like to aim at doing things I've always wanted to do.  I'm already a published author, albeit a dad joke book, I'm still claiming it!  Had a few sales, but would like to help out the local charities more with a few more sales.  Might have to watch this space for special deals on the book!

But there are loads of other things I've always wanted to do.  One is to be a song writer.  I was thinking about it this morning whilst listening to the radio.  Some songs are so crap.  Have you seen 1 pound fish yet?

*insert audible sigh here*

To have my own song would be coooool.  Terrible singer, but I could write a song easily!

Seen my video I made for this blog?  I made the music..  Not really a song, but it was so much fun.




Guess I need to find someone who knows how to make their own music, can sing, but is dyslexic. Hmmm..

Not your usual new years resolution to be a song writer, but that's not my only new years resolution!

Here's a few more:

- like all my facebook statuses because they are always awesome
- don't eat too much crap food
- read more with the boy, less playing, more reading
- hang out with adults more often


Let's have a good new year everyone.  Whatever you do this year, do it with style.

..and take my advice, take off your pants and slide on the ice!


What's your new years resolutions?

- tork