Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shannan Weight Loss Challenge - Week 4


The greeks might be the death of me.

Their damn parties with the making of delicious sugary treats! Baklava (spelling?), oh man.  Insert into mouth? Yes please.

Also, damn Oporto's!  Stupid, delicious spicy chicken burgers with fantastic spicy sauce.  I've been really good too.  It's my first fast food meal for such a long time.

I can tell you all though, that this week of the Shannan Ponton Weight Loss Challenge, I have not gained any weight!!

..err.. I also haven't lost any weight either.  Yay!  but.. ohh at the same time.

I would definitely put this week down as a win though.  I didn't get to do my fill-in spot in my friend's social sporting team, which I put down to the main reason for shedding the kilos.  My pattern on the challenge has been whenever I miss out being a fill-in, I put on weight.  So, little win there and it's all about the little wins.

The challenge has helped brighten my ideas of eating habits.  It has been the real kick up the arse.  It hasn't however been the best motivator for doing the proper exercises.  Don't think that is the fault of the challenge, moreof the fault of mine, using the excuse of "I just dont have the time".

I do have the time though to go for slightly longer works with a higher intensity, as well as longer and more active playtime with my little boy. This is what I've been doing, otherwise other things just wont get done.

I'd be much more happier to have lost weight this week, but i'm not totally bummed.  Sure, I haven't got to my 75kgs goal just yet, but at 82kgs I really cant complain.

The 5 kilos I've lost so far is fantastic! Starting to fit back into my old clothes is great for my budget problems :-)

How has your weight loss been going? We're you a fat bastard like me and succumbed to the craving of take away?

Got any tips for making time to exercise properly? Love to hear from you.

- tork