Thursday, January 5, 2012

So, Sleepless in Seattle is on tonight..


So, Sleepless in Seattle is on tonight.. I am watching it. (at least, it was at the time I was writing this).

I think I've watched it maybe, hmmm, five times?

Why am I asking you for?  hehehe

*ahem*

Anyway, what a great movie.  Yes, I have the courage to tell you that I love this movie.  Why?  It is beautifully written. It all flows amazingly together, with gentle surprises added into the mix.

Is it weird for me to like the odd romance movie? Yes.. sometimes.

I bet you didn't know that my favourite movie of all time is 'La Vita e Bella', otherwise known as 'Life Is Beautiful'.  I'm sure I spelt that wrong. But, that movie has a mix of everything.  Laughter, love, surprises, sadness. Watch it.  I mean it!

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

Fyi, if you're concerned I'm some wussy, soppy, lovy dovey dude that loves rom-coms, you'd be happy no know that my second favourite movie of all time is 'Billy Madison'.  I shit you not.  I know that movie back to front.

I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SNACK PACK!

....

Don't judge me.

:-)

- tork