Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 2010 in videos


Reflecting on my 2010, here are my top 10 videos that reflected my year.

10. DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2010 (Don't Stop the Pop) - Mashup of Top 25 Billboard Hits


This is a mashup of the top songs for 2010.  I can't say I am really a 'pop' kind of person, but the wife takes over the radio on the drive into work everyday.  This reminds me of all the music I had to deal with over the year.

9. Queen - I Want to Break Free







This is for people I had to deal with that I didnt want to!  Grr!! It has nothing to do with my desire to wear womens clothing :-)

8. It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time






Ahhh, soo many fond memories.

7. Starcraft 2






What fun I had with Starcraft2.  Bored online, late at night, learning about Planetary Fortress rush.  This example wasn't how I did it, but how this guy/girl did it was very special. Great game, great times!

6. Homes Under the Hammer


Watched this plenty of times and was always reminiscing about being in London whenever watching it, but with our 'renovation' projects, this sort of show and thoughts was often watched and spoken about.

5. Bad Habits






Some people have bad habits and i've dealt with a lot this year.  This songie well states them.

4. Quake






This is what me and a few buds do weekly.  Quake!  Not quite like this video, but still pretty sweet.

3. Letters & Numbers

Ohh yes, a show for nerds. FYI - Lily, you're a babe ;-)

2. Queen - We Are The Champions






Yeah, another Queen song, but this song was playing when we found out what gender our baby is going to be.  Kinda something that will stick in my mind, until I forget it :-)

and the number one video in the life of Tork is


1. Lion King - The Circle of Life






Every now and then throughout the year, I'd skreetch out a crappy version of the first few lyrics around the house of this song, but that's not why this is number one.  It is because my wife and I are expecting our firstborn middle next year.  When it pops out, whatever gender it is, I am finding a rock and reliving this scene from the movie.   ..and we can't wait :-)

Enjoy!

- tork