Friday, August 12, 2011

Tork's Blog Undergoes Massive Exciting Changes


Well, I bit the bullet.  I took the bull by the horns. I *insert another metaphor here*.

Enough of that, because Tork's blog is undergoing an exciting change.

Exciting for me, hopefully for you guys too.

(c) Dreamstime.com
I am splitting this blog in half!  Just like taking a cutting from a plant then jamming it into the ground to see if it will grow.

I am officially no longer providing you blogging tips via Tork's blog, nor will you see weekly Songs to Inspire.  They may appear every now and then, when time allows it.

So, what does that mean?


Tork's blog will now only exist as a Daddy Blog!

It was well overdue to sort myself out and develop a blog for a particular niche, rather than a little from Column A and a little from Column B all mashed into one.

So here we are, Tork's Blog.  A pure dad blog all about the perspective of being a father.  A thorn amongst the roses of mum bloggers.  My goal is to rank as highly as possibly in the eyes of you Mums and Dads out there as a dad blogger, hopefully becoming a great source for a few stories and life as a father.

This is what I've learnt you all love the most about Tork's blog, and so do I.

But what about the blog tips?


I love blogging, it's an addictive pastime.  I love giving tips on how to blog to help anyone who wants it, so I am not going to stop sharing for anyone that finds it helpful.

This is what my blog splitting in half is all about.

Let me introduce to you: The Blog Plan.

The Blog Plan is my brand new blog.  Here I will house all my blog tips that I am dying to share with you.  But, it's not your average blog.

The Blog Plan will share every thing that I do on the blog.  It will be a step by step blog showing how I have built the blog.

It will be a guide for a blogger not knowing where to start out, or a place to go to add the extra touches you may not have known about.

It's a blog for all bloggers, newbies, novices, experts, the advanced and you dirty wordpress bloggers :-)

Best of all, I've written an eBook for all my new subscribers called 49 Free Ways to Increase Blog Traffic. I've been a busy boy haven't I.

It needs a lot of work still, but that's the idea, for people to see a blog in it's "crap first few months" turn into a "million dollar a year income source".  One can only dream.

Don't Forget to Breathe Torky Boy

Phew!  What a crazy few weeks I've had putting this together! I've got too many blogs hehehehe.

But hopefully now my focus will improve on my niches and you'll tell all your friends how awesome I am. :-)

I want to say that I would highly recommend others to focus on developing a niche to keep their readers interested, but.. I want to say it, but that would be a blog tip.  That's what The Blog Plan is for now!

Love to hear your opinion in splitting my blog.  Do you think it's a good idea?

- tork