Friday, April 13, 2012

Bad Blogger Step 5: A Letter To Me


Welcome to Step 5 in my I'm a Bad Blogger series. You can find my original bad blogger post here.

Yes, I'm still writing about how you can pretty much do anything when blogging. The experts might tell you that you shouldn't do blah blah blah etc, but why not if you love doing it!  Here's me writing to myself..

Apparently a no-no! :-)


5. Write as if you were writing to yourself


Hey Tork, it's Tork here.  Just wanted to let you know a few things.

Firstly, you're rad! *insert high five here*

Secondly, you're old man!  30 years old sure has snuck up quick! Don't think I haven't seen you getting out of the car as if you were 80 years old. You sure are losing a bit of fitness in your old age now aren't you? Why don't you start playing more sport? Been ages since you smacked a tennis ball.

Buy yourself that set of golf clubs you've been craving to start playing. Don't lose your fitness just because you've been too busy playing with your kid, who I dare say, is scarily becoming more and more like you. Hehehehe.

Yeah, that kid of yours sure is growing fast.  He'd almost be a year old now hey? All those health problems has really drained it out of you and your wife though hasn't it.. I just hope the overnight hospital stays you did on those terribly uncomfortable beds didn't give you health problems of your own with a sore back! Glad you stayed though every night. I think your boy loved always having someone by his side.

Your boy looks great now though, crawling at extreme speeds is more fun for him than working out that standing thing, isn't it? Hehheehehe. And he's saying words when you were told he wasn't able to!

Brilliant!!

I don't know how he picked up the word "the". How are you ever going to explain what "the" means?  Good luck with that.

Anyway, I'm getting side-tracked. I wanted to tell you, well done on sticking it out with your dad blog. Keep at it because there isn't many of you and it'll be great to one day look back on what you've written, especially when that memory loss sets in.


But, you've been working too hard! Take a holiday with your family. Get away for a weekend and recharge. I know you can't afford it, but you should just do it anyway. Figure it out and go have some fun.

Life is often full of crap things, like mornings before work.. Ergh!

Cotton balls... blah!

Finding out the Milk was off that you drank this morning.. bleh BLergh!

Do less bleh, no's, and why's... Do more, YES! and WOO! and YUM YUM!

Eat cake.. cake is great.



Anyway, that will do it from me, so I hope all is well. Make sure you send love to your mum from me.

All the best.

- tork

ps. I boinked your wife. my bad.