Sunday, January 9, 2011

Increase blog traffic with social media links


Share



social
links
here
Want to increase traffic to a site or blog? You need to learn how to add a Facebook share link and a Twitter tweetme retweet link to your page!  See the two links that I have got above for facebook and twitter? Click them to see how they work! They are great, don't worry about all this SEO nonsense!!

I want people to see my blog and these social media links are a must have to increase your traffic.  I have had them for 2 days and I have already doubled my daily traffic. So, I thought i'd tell everyone about how I did it! I was unable to align the facebook and twitter icons horizontally but I eventually came up with the code to align them via the TABLE HTML code (fyi - they only align once people post them to facebook).

Now, to add both these links to your site or blog, simply copy and paste the code below into your HTML code of your site or your HTML editor of your blog.



<table width="30%">
    <tr>
        <td><a name="fb_share" type="box_count" share_url="PUT URL HERE">Share
<script src="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share"
        type="text/javascript">
</script></a></td>
        <td><script type="text/javascript">
tweetmeme_url = 'PUT URL HERE';
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://tweetmeme.com/i/scripts/button.js"  align="absmiddle"></script><br><br></td>
    <td><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><a href="http://torkona.blogspot.com/">social<br>links<br>
here</a></span></td></tr></table>

Put the URL of the page that you want people to share or tweet wherever it says "PUT URL HERE".

If you have any problems, drop a comment below.  Have fun and good luck!

- tork