Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unborn babies speak to their mother from the womb through dreams


Share









An interesting phenomenon has occurred and it is not the first time.

My unborn baby is speaking to its mother from inside the womb!

Yep, sounds like its a story from a horror movie or something like that, but let me explain. See, the child is not actually 'speaking' as such, but coming to my wife in her dreams.


So we had a name that my wife was set on choosing for bubs.  We were happy with the name and were more than likely going to choose it.  But, baby came to my wife in her dream, telling her that it does not like it at all.  This freaked my wife out!  It felt so very real to her.  Now, she is adamant that the baby does not want to be called this name.  We are also not the first person this has occurred to.

Since telling people of this dream, we've found other people with similar stories.  One woman had a similar dream, where she is calling out the baby's name that they picked for it, but the baby would ignore them and not come to its name.  They didn't change the baby's name after the dream.  When it was born, they called it the same name as in the woman's dream, and the baby didn't react.  When they called it a different name, the baby would squirm and look happy.  Seemed to happen on several occasions, so they went with the different name.  Coincidence? Probably.  But I have a better one.


A different woman was close to giving birth, perhaps a week or so away.  She had a dream that the baby was sitting on its bum in mum's stomach and looking up at her mum, waving.  She was waving back. Kind of cute, yeah?  Well, when time come to give birth, she couldn't naturally because the baby wasn't in the upside down position it was supposed to be.  It was in exactly the same position that mum dreamt it to be!

Woah.. cosmic..!


I'd love to get my hands on some official research if any exists on this sort of thing! I will see if I can get my hands on any.

So, we have a dilemma.  A dream where the baby didn't like its name! So we are probably changing it..

Man, this kid is getting its own way already, even before it is born!! HAHAHA!


So, if you are (or were) a pregnant mum, have you got any similar stories? I'd love to know, its very intriguing!

- tork