Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Popped my award cherry!


Share









Well, it finally happened.  I managed to con someone to think that I can blog A.OK!  :-)

But seriously, I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Mary at Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease

I was touched by Mary's kind words.  It is very appreciated that she took such time to pick me out of the many blogs that she follows.  She's a top bird and she has my greatest thanks.
So, seems this award has a few (gulp!) requirements of it:



  1. Say thank you and link back to the blogger who passed on the crown.
check.

2. Share 7 stylish things about myself  (this is not as easy as it may sound)

  1. Stylish! F**k a muffin.. I'm about as stylish as a poodle in pink (that counts as one).
  2. I love my home Adelaide and South Australia (gratuitous plug).
  3. I can burp the alphabet.
  4. I understand why belly button lint exists and why it is often different colours
  5. I ignore the spell check for words such as colours, centre, favourite and onya.
  6. I never let the opportunity go by without trying to crack a joke.
  7. I am strinkingly handsome
3. Award 7 other bloggers the Stylish Blogger Award.
Sorry, I have got my The Torkona Award
that I'm overdue to run, so there is a conflict for me.  Plus, I can't pick seven, so hard.  Almost impossible, so I give up!  You're all stylish in your own way, so I'm copping out!! hehehehe. You'll just have to keep an eye out for when my award pops its head out again.



Again, thanks Mary, you're a champ.  Hopefully I can keep up the good work to entertain you all

But I was also wondering, has anyone else won a blog award?  What did you win it for? Love to know!

- tork