Friday, May 27, 2011

Cappuccino vs Latte


I need your help.

I've been having an argument over which type of Coffee drink is more manly.

See, I love my coffee.  Can't imagine working without it.

I am a Latte drinker and I've been copping a bit of stick from my mates whenever I order one.  I think it may be the fact that when I order it, I pronounce it as "Lar-tay".  They think it sounds too fancy around a bunch of guys.  But that's how it's pronounced, isn't it?

Anyway, I've been branded wimpy by my coffee mates that drink Cappuccinos.  They think Latte's are less manly.

Pfft.   I don't care whether I'm drinking a manly drink or not.  I don't have a problem with it.  My problem is this though; How can they call a coffee sprinkled with chocolate on top of a frothy milk layer more manly than a plain Latte?

So, I am putting the call out there for answers.

Which coffee do you think is more manly? The Cappuccino or the Latte.

Don't let me influence your thoughts though.  Love to hear your own opinion.

- tork