Sunday, May 22, 2011

Songs to Inspire - Song 16


Feeling unmotivated? Need inspiration? Need to be inspired?

Inspiration comes from within, you just sometimes need to be reminded - Torkona


Today is a song from one of my favourite movies of all time, perhaps my favourite kids movie ever.  Yeah.. I know I'm not a kid anymore, but don't judge me.  You'll find it awesome too :)

The Lion King's Circle of Life

This song is fantastic. If you haven't seen the theatre production of the Lion King, you better make sure the next chance it is in your country, see it!  The music from the movie is fantastic and this song is one of my favourites.

This is the most inspiring.  I hope it inspires your spine to tingle..

..and for you to take your first born to the nearest rocks and lift him to the sky, like I did with my little lion cub :)

Enjoy!

 

- tork