Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Guest Posting


Looking for some exposure for your own blog?

Well, you've clicked yourself upon the right link my friend!  Here's what I'm offering.

Guest Posting on Tork's blog

Looking for exposure? Feeling creative? I'd love for you to guest post on my blog!  But, there are a few guidelines.

1. Your post must be of original content, not copied from anywhere and not previously published.
2. You agree not to publish your post elsewhere.
3. You need to include a short bio of yourself or your blog (30 words or less).
4. You must give credit to any sources of photographs that you may provide.
5. You must provide the URL of your blog (if you have one).
6. If I need to edit your post, I will notify you of the edit prior to posting to my blog for your approval. Please note though, if you don't approve then I wont post it! (Refer #7)
7. I have the right to turn down any post.  If I do so, you may use it however you wish.

Phew! Hehehehe, that'll do.

Posting Content

I am pretty easy on what content you would like to guest post about.  If you are unsure though, simply ask me before starting.


How to Contact for Guest Blogging

You can contact me via here for all your guest posting needs and questions.

I will try to answer every email as quickly as I can.

I look forward to hearing from you!

- tork